INFORMATION PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679 ON DATA PROTECTION FOR USERS OF THE SERVICES
In compliance with the obligations required by Art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on personal data protection, we therefore state the collection methods and use of data by Chianti Restorations srl.
- Purpose of data collection. Personal data, both common and requested / provided as “details”, are collected and processed for the sole purpose of the execution and the organizational and administrative management of the requested services.
- Methods and principles of processing. Treatment will take place in compliance with the GDPR and Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”), as well as the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency, adequacy and relevance, with paper and computer methods, by persons authorized by Chianti Restorations srl and with the adoption of adequate protection measures.
- Obligation and foreseen treatments. The provision of data is mandatory for the specific services of the website. Any opt-out of the data provision would make it impossible to manage the organizational, administrative and executive procedures of the service requested.
- Subjects to whom the data will be communicated. Your gathered personal data will not be anyway shared by us; they may be communicated to any public bodies only if there are legal obligations or to subjects and organizations that collaborate with us in the realization of the requested service.
- Retention period, diffusion outside the EU. The data will be retained for the period required for the provision of the service and in any case not exceeding 5 years. The data will not be used in countries outside the European Union.
- Other treatments connected to the main purpose. The available data may also be used by Chianti Restorations srl exclusively to inform Users about services and initiatives relating to their requests and reasons for first contact.
Rights of the person providing the data. In the management of personal data, the rights provided for by current legislation will be taken into account (articles 15 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679), namely the right to access, rectification and cancellation (right to be forgotten), to limit the treatment, to the opposition to the treatment, the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. Requests for the application of personal rights must be addressed to the Data Controller, using the contact details below.
Data Controller/company: Chianti Restorations srl
Data Controller email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consent: By using the Website forms and writing to the contact e-mails, you express your consent for the processing of the personal data provided, for the specific purposes relating to your request.